SUBMISSION OF A COMPLAINT
Dear Customer, if you are dissatisfied with the services provided by us to you and you want to submit the complaint you are welcome to do it by:
- Personally coming to our office located at: 17 Hanover Square, London, W1S 1BN, United Kingdom
- By sending a letter to our address: 17 Hanover Square, London, W1S 1BN, United Kingdom
- By sending us an e-mail: email@example.com
- By calling us: +442038654565
Please be informed that you need to provide:
a) for a legal entity the following must be indicated:
name of corporation;
Authorized Person’s data as prescribed in section b) below;
b) for a physical person or an Authorized Person the following must be indicated:
name and surname of the person;
any contact information (like telephone number or e-mail);
position in relation to the legal entity (for Authorized persons only)
c) Set forth the main points of the Complaint and the description of the situation that arose the problem;
d) The demands of the Customer;
e) Any list of related documents attached to the Complaint;
f) The date and the place when and where Complaint was made;
g) Signature and the name and surname of signatory;
If the Complaint relates to a specific transaction which did not require an identification, a document proving this transaction should be added to the Complaint.
Please draw your attention to:
- Once Clear Junction Limited received your complaint you will receive a prompt acknowledgement in writing within 2 business days.
- Clear Junction Limited will provide you with the final response to your complaint not later than by the end of 15 business days after the day on which it received the complaint or will inform you about other date. A final response to the complainant will be provided by the end of 35 business days after the day on which the complaint was received by Clear Junction Limited.