SUBMISSION OF A COMPLAINT
Dear Customer, if you are dissatisfied with the services provided by us to you and you want to submit the complaint you are welcome to do it by:
- Personally coming to our office located at: 17 Hanover Square, London, W1S 1BN, United Kingdom
- By sending a letter to our address: 17 Hanover Square, London, W1S 1BN, United Kingdom
- By sending us an e-mail: email@example.com
- By calling us: +442038654565
Please be informed that you need to provide:
a) for a legal entity the following must be indicated:
name of corporation;
Authorized Person’s data as prescribed in section b) below;
b) for a physical person or an Authorized Person the following must be indicated:
name and surname of the person;
any contact information (like telephone number or e-mail);
position in relation to the legal entity (for Authorized persons only)
c) Set forth the main points of the Complaint and the description of the situation that arose the problem;
d) The demands of the Customer;
e) Any list of related documents attached to the Complaint;
f) The date and the place when and where Complaint was made;
g) Signature and the name and surname of signatory;
If the Complaint relates to a specific transaction which did not require an identification, a document proving this transaction should be added to the Complaint.
Please draw your attention to:
- Once Clear Junction Limited received your complaint you will receive a prompt acknowledgement in writing within 2 business days.
- Clear Junction Limited will provide you with the final response to your complaint not later than in 8 weeks time or will inform you about other date.